2010/05/30

A pray from a lonely traveler

 




 Oh dear God
Wash my hands
So as to cleanse the filth they contain
Let me feast and be sustained by your bounty
Cause my eyes to take pleasure in your pleasure

Let my lonely walks
Challenge me to think of you

The human condition causes me to rot and decay
But with every despair it is to you I pray:
Dear lord forgive me of my sins

Capture me with the light of your deen
Cause me not to worry about this passing world
Focus my heart on remembrance of you
Cause me not to cry over the losses of this world
Help me to be happy in your pleasure
Help me to disdain sin in every measure

When I looked at the moon last night
I knew I understood
You were with me
Guiding me my Lord

Walking through the streets like a loner
On concrete roads
I never felt your presence more sincerely
Guidelines
"Good deeds are not equal to the evil ones. Repel other's evil deeds with your good deeds. You will see that he with whom you had enmity, will become your close friend.
But none will attain this quality except those who patiently endure and none will attain this quality except those who are truly fortunate."

Chapter: 41, Verses 34-35, Al-Quran
Sharing is Caring!
Get Email Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

3 Views:

Infotainment on April 13, 2009 at 11:32 PM said...

Aameen. Congrats for this beautiful informative blog. I feel that you done alot (DAWAT-e-Deen), very nice utilization of space. keep blogging ON.

Nuriddeen bint Yusuf on April 14, 2009 at 12:00 AM said...

Thank You so much for your comment Farrukh it is greatly appreciated that you took the time to read our blog. Allah (SWT) has blessed my friend Ibne Hanif to have the idea for this blog and I later joined. It is a mercy from Allah everytime we remember Allah so thank you again for readin, please come back soon and may Allah have mercy on us, Ameen!

Admin on December 3, 2010 at 10:21 PM said...

Aameen!

 
THE GUIDING FRIENDS

Live Traffic Feed

THE GUIDING FRIENDS Copyright © 2009 DarkfolioZ is Designed by Bie Blogger Template for Ipietoon
In Collaboration With fifa